The adjustment of the sight in the game is a highly personal detail, as each player adjusts it so that it is comfortable to play with. After firing at cs go - this is the most important factor to achieve the desired result. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss in detail how to adjust the sight in kosu. Most players change the color of the sight, so that it differs markedly from the background of the display. Below we give the most famous console commands for setting the scope for you.
Naturally, there are simpler and more advanced methods for adjusting the sight, for example, the CS sighting generator or the maps in the workshop. However, most still prefer to adjust the sight manually, that is, prescribe commands in the console. Recall to open the console, you need to click on the "E" of the Russian layout or on the key "~" English layout.
Choose a sighting style in the CSGO
- cl_crosshairstyle 0 - dynamic style, installed by default;
- cl_crosshairstyle 1 - static style, installed by default;
- cl_crosshairstyle 2 - dynamic simplified style;
- cl_crosshairstyle 3 - dynamic style with sufficiently mobile divisions;
- cl_crosshairstyle 4 - completely static style;
- cl_crosshairstyle 5 - slightly dynamic style.
Adjust the color of the csgo sight
- cl_crosshaircolor 0 - make the color of the sight red;
- cl_crosshaircolor 1 - make the color of the sight green;
- cl_crosshaircolor 2 - choose a yellow sight;
- cl_crosshaircolor 3 - the sight will have a dark blue color;
- cl_crosshaircolor 4 - light blue hue of the sight;
In principle, you can customize absolutely any color of the sight, for this you need to set the command cl_crosshaircolor 5
Then, you adjust the color using these three commands:
- cl_crosshaircolor_r 0-255
- cl_crosshaircolor_g 0-255
- cl_crosshaircolor_b 0-255
They take values from 0 to 255 and repeat the values of the RGB color scale. For a more detailed list of all colors, you can find HERE.
Sight sight in CS: GO
- cl_crosshairsize 0-99 - the length of the divisions of the sight. It can be set from 0 to infinity. If you write a value of 0, then the divisions disappear;/
- cl_crosshairthickness 0.5-99 - the width of the divisions of the sight. Here are displayed values such as yours, only the count goes from 0.5. It is desirable to set the following values: 1.5, 2.5, etc. By default, the value of the width of the divisions of the sight is 0.5, that is, cl_crosshairthickness 0.5
- cl_crosshairgap 0 - creates a gap between the divisions of the sight. Initially, the kcog value is defined as 0. Here you can use positive and negative digits, for example -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3. For pro players, the value -1 is most often used: cl_crosshairgap -1
- cl_crosshairdot 1 - add a point in the center of your sight;
- cl_crosshairdot 0 - remove the point from the center of your sight;
- cl_crosshair_drawoutline 1 - Create a black stroke around your sight;
- cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0 - remove the black stroke around your sight;
- cl_crosshair_outlinethickness 1-3 - determine the thickness of the black stroke around your sight, the values from 1 to 3 are taken;
- cl_crosshairusealpha 1 - turn on the transparent sight cs go;
- cl_crosshairusealpha 0 - turn off the transparent sight;
If you have a transparent sight (cl_crosshairusealpha 1) turned on, then you can use this command to adjust this transparency: cl_crosshairalpha 0-255 - at 255, the color of the sight becomes heavily saturated, and if the value is 0, the sight completely disappears.
Successful setting of the sight in cs go!