Configuring the radar in cs go
There you will see four items:
1. The size of the radar. Determines how much the radar will occupy in the corner of your display.
2. Rotation of the radar. Most often the radar in kc is static and you are the point that moves along the map. Some people prefer to make it dynamic, and after this action, the map will already be in motion, depending on which direction you are looking at.
3. Approaching the radar. Specifies the scope on the map. Here are a couple of examples:
4. Change the shape of the results table. If you specify "Yes", after pressing the "Tab" key to view the table with the results, the map will become square and all its borders will be visible.
In addition to all this, you can use the console commands. For example, in the settings you can not disable the centering of the radar.
- cl_radar_icon_scale_min 0.6 (default 0.6) - change the size of various icons on your radar;
- cl_radar_scale 0.4 (default 0.7) - resize the radar itself (present in the settings);
- cl_radar_always_centered 0 (default 1) - the player will default to the center on the radar (value 0);
- cl_radar_rotate 1 (default 1) - enable or disable the rotation of the radar (present in the settings).
Here are all the actions that you need to perform in order to configure the radar in cs go was not default.