This User Agreement (the Agreement) regulates relations between the owner http://csgo-forecast.com (hereinafter CSGO Forecast or Administration) on the one hand and on the other user of the site.
Site CSGO Forecast is not a mass medium.
By using this site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site CSGO Forecast!
Subject of the Agreement
Administration provides the user the right to place on the website the following information:
- Text information
- Photographic materials
- Links to the materials contained on other sites
The rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- Search for information online
- To receive information on the site
- Create information for the site
- Disseminate information on the site
- Comment on the content on this site
- Change user rating
- Copy the information to other sites with the source
- Require the administration to hide any information about the user
- Use the information site for personal non-commercial purposes
- Use the information for commercial use with permission
The administration has the right to:
- On your own and need to create, modify, revoke rules
- Restrict access to any information on the site
- Create, modify, delete information
- Delete accounts
- Refuse registration without explanation
The User undertakes:
- Not to disseminate information, which is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, the dissemination of which is subject to criminal or administrative liability
- Does not adversely affect the performance of the site
- Do not create multiple accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person
- Do not perform any act aimed at the introduction of other user confusion
- Not to transfer in using your account and / or login and password for your account to third parties
- Not to place advertising materials, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, publication of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of current legislation of the Russian Federation
- Do not use scripts (programs) to automate the collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its services
The Administration is committed to:
- Maintain the health of the site with the exception of cases when it is not possible for reasons independent of the Administration.
- To provide all available information about the User authorized by the state authorities in cases specified by law
Responsibility of the parties
- The user himself is solely responsible for the information they disseminated
- The administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of the information copied from other sources
- The administration is not responsible for discrepancy of the user expects and actually received services
- The administration does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties
- In the event of force majeure (fighting, emergency, disaster and so on. D.) The Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information submitted by the User, as well as trouble-free operation of an information resource
Terms of Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force for any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to operate when a new version.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its sole discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.