July 9, 2015 was another game update CS: GO. The size of the update is 55.2 MB. So, what is included in this update?
[ MISC ]
– Fixed smoke rendering exploits that were possible when running certain video capture applications.
– Fixed rare issues when equipping the same loadout item for both teams.
– Fixed an issue where the list of tournament matches would not refresh.
– Added official game servers cluster in Atlanta.
[ SOUNDS ]
– Added new carpet footstep sounds.
– Tweaked sounds of suits when running to synchronize with footsteps.
[ MAPS ]
– Made first train event predictable, train will start 10 seconds after Ts leave their spawn tunnel
– Implemented area sound for train, can now use sound reliably throughout B site to hide grenade sounds, footsteps etc.
– Fixed a see-through texture near Bombsite A towards upper park
– Fixed 30 exotic spots where C4 could get stuck