September 4, 2015 was another game update CS: GO. The size of the update is 50.2 MB. So, what is included in this update?
– Fixed an FOV zoom bug caused by crouching immediately after a zoomed-in shot.
– Fixed a case where rapidly pressing a key while loading into a competitive game would prevent the client from spawning.
– Adjusted the molotov/incendiary grenade extinguishing distance.
– Fixed mouse cursor being visible and eating keyboard input during Demo playback.
– Added SIGINT handler to issue a graceful sv_shutdown.
– Added SIGTERM handler to quit the server.
– Fixed a spot near mid doors where C4 could get stuck.
– Fixed some texture bugs in A site.
– Raised lamp near T spawn towards mid.
– Added commemorative grafitti.
– Fixed a ladder bug close to T entrance to A.
– Fixed a bug where grenades could fall into traintrack grooves and not deal any damage.
– Improved the silhouette of forklift to facilitate better firefights.
– Fixed an issue where weaponry could become irretrievable beneath vent.