April 29, 2015 was another game update CS: GO. The size of the update is 282.4 MB. So, what is included in this update?
- Fixed instances where additional cartridges were divided between several types of weapons. Now, for each extra weapon cartridges purchased separately.
- Sv_autobuyammo now defaults to 0.
- If a player in the early rounds (in the competitive mode) has a smoke grenade, he can not buy another one.
- Fixed incorrect display HE-grenades.
- Added 10 new proposals from the community and the new stickers with stickers capsule Enfu Sticker Capsule
- Added support for alternative voice codecs. During operation of the server when entering the console command + sv_voicecodec vaudio_celt will be used instead of the CELT codec codec Speex, which is used by default.