14 November, 2017 there was another update cs go. The size of the update is 53.4 MB. So, what was included in update cs 11.14.2017?
— Operation Hydra has come to a close.
— Added Wingman and Flying Scoutsman to the available game modes.
— Wingman changes:
– Added Wingman-exclusive skill groups for better matchmaking in Wingman.
– Added ability to select maps.
– Added Nearby Lobbies for Wingman.
— Moved Arms Race and Demolition into War Games (with Flying Scoutsman).
— All War Games are now maxplayer 12.
— Slight adjustment to head hitboxes on the Leet Krew.
— Updated maps available in Classic Competitive:
– Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Overpass, Cobblestone, Train, Nuke, Dust II, Canals, Office, and Agency.
— Updated maps and map groups available in Classic Casual:
– Dust II.
– Defusal Group Delta (Mirage, Austria, Inferno, Shipped, Cache).
– Defusal Group Sigma (Cobblestone, Train, Overpass, Nuke, Canals).
– Hostage Group (Agency, Insertion, Office, Italy, Assault).
— Matchmaking now uses the Trust Factor by default. In the short term, players with Prime status can still choose to match using the old system.