December 8, 2018 there was another 2 updates cs go. The size of this updates was 30.7 MB. So, what was included in update cs 12.08.2018?
— Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
— Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
— Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
— Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
— Added a setting “sv_prime_accounts_only”. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
— Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
– sv_dz_team_count N : set DZ team size to N players per squad.
– sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via dz_jointeam.
– sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
– dz_clearteams – remove players from all squads.
– dz_shuffle_teams – shuffle all players onto random squads.
– dz_jointeam N : Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
– dz_jointeam N : Server admins only – assign a player to a particular squad. Doesn’t require sv_dz_jointeam_allowed.
– dz_jointeam only works during warmup. Use dz_clearteams / sv_dz_autojointeam 0 with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.
— Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
— Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
— New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
— Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
— Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
— Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
— Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
— The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
— In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
— Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
— Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
— Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.