September 18, 2015 was another game update CS: GO. The size of the update is 80.4 MB. So, what is included in this update?
– Added the Shadow Case, featuring 16 community designs, with a chance to contain the all-new Shadow Daggers.
– Zeus can only be purchased once per round and cannot be dropped.
– Players can now only purchase five of any weapon per round (controlled with mp_weapons_allow_typecount).
– Improved animation performance for certain hardware configurations.
– Fixed Molotov holding pose.
– Fixed incorrect foot position for pistol deploys.
– Reduced cycle rates for ladder animations at top speed.
– Small increase to crouchwalk cycle rates, footfall fixes.
– Adjusted blend on C4 plant animation.
– Adjusted defuser cable thickness.
– Fixed defuser cables not disconnecting from the defusing CT player.
– Adjusted crouch animation rise and fall speed.
– Fixed some improper inventory icon camera positions.
– Fixed flickering shadows associated with dynamic player culling.
– Fixed cases where culling plane intersected or completely covered players.
– Updated Cache to the latest version.